Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baking Burned Chocolate Chip Cookies




I'm baking Chocolate Chip Cookies today.  I have an order to make burned cookies - yes, burned.  It's a favorite in my husband's family.



I'm not a baker so I use Nestle Toll House dough, the one that comes in a tub in the refrigerated section of the supermarket, and I bake it longer than I should - very easy.

The burned chocolate chip cookie has a mild bitter taste, which can grow on you. It's also very crunchy versus moist and soft. I like it myself.



Enjoy the last days of 2014, and get ready for a wonderful 2015!



Read also:
Cooking with Cecilia- Pancit Bihon Guisado, Filipino rice noodle dish 
Cooking with Cecilia Brainard - Quiche
Cooking with Cecilia Brainard - Linguine with Clams
Cooking Lengua Estofada 
Food Essay - Fried Chicken Caribbean-style
How I Learned to Make Leche Flan (or How I Met my Husband)
Cooking with Cecilia - Leche Flan (Vietnamese Style) 
Recipe of Balbacua Cebuana from Louie Nacorda 
Easy Filipino Recipes from Maryknollers
Cooking with Cecilia - Beef Bourguignon 
Cooking with Cecilia - Chicken Soup for my Bad Cold 
Cooking with Cecilia - Short Bread Cookies and Friar Tuck in my Kitchen!

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: