Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Retrospective - Second Half of 2014 - #CeciliaBrainard



Happy New Year!

This is a continuation of my retrospective in pictures of 2014.
Here is part 1

July 2014
In the Philippines some writers and I had a lovely writers' retreat in Palawan.





This was taken in Cebu, Philippines when I had dinner with old friends, the Franco sisters.


In Manila, I had bonding time with St. Theresa's college classmates.


Also in Manila I had the opportunity to see Philippine National Artist F. Sionil Jose when he turned over his collection to DLSU Libraries.



Back in California, I was with some Maryknoll friends.




August 2014
This is a picture of my prayer group in California.


We went to Cambria for a few days.


This is me with my writer friend, Eve La Salle Caram. 





September 2014
September was still barbecue month in Southern California.








October 2014
Peace Corp Volunteer Susan Brooks visited us in California.


I visited Paris in October, a great month to do so. Paris was glorious.





I ran into my cousins in Paris and had great bonding time with them.

This was taken in Paris with writer Bonnie Melvin.

 In October, I also went to Berlin where my friends Marily Orosa and Isagani Cruz launched a book. Marily and I also visited Heidelberg.




Shortly after I got back to California we went to San Miguel Allende, Mexico, catching the Day of the Dead celebration.





November 2014

These pictures were taken on Thanksgiving Day.



December 2014
 This is the group photo of the readers in the Brainard Literary Soiree.


These pictures were taken on Christmas Day.




 How quickly 2014 went! I thank God for all His blessings on me and my family this year, and pray that he will continue to shower us with His mercy and kindness in 2015.


Tags: New Year, family, friends, #CeciliaBrainard,
This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: