Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Taking a Walk in Santa Monica, with Cecilia



Even though 2014 isn't here, I'm living up to my New Year's Resolution to exercise more.  Here are pictures of my neighborhood in Santa Monica, taken during my walk yesterday.

You'll see some houses, a golf course, a nursery, Santa Monica, High School, and Bob's market.

Note the gorgeous weather --- aahh, December in Southern California. We've been having warm weather and a sweater is hardly needed during the daytime. It does get chilly at night.



You can click on the picture to make it bigger.

One hour walk!


I love the tile work on this house!












Read also
New Year's Resolutions of some friends (and me!)
New Year: Vietnamese Tet and the Kitchen Gods
Christmas Reflection: The Holy Family as Refugees
Christmas Eve at the Brainards

tags: New Year, Resolution, 2014, Santa Monica, California, exercise, walking

All for now,
Cecilia 

No comments: