Monday, September 16, 2013

The Schools I Attended - Parts 1 & 2 - published in The Freeman & philstar.com

My blog entries about the schools I attended were published in The Freeman and philstar.com in two parts.  Here are the links.  The links below are links to my blog entries in three parts, with pictures:If you are having difficulties with the links, go to the original sites in three parts.

http://www.philstar.com/cebu-lifestyle/2013/08/26/1136471/schools-i-attended-stc-and-part-1

http://www.philstar.com/cebu-lifestyle/2013/09/02/1162761/schools-i-attended-maryknoll-and-ucla-part-2










Here are the original blog entries with more pictures:

The Schools I Attended - Part 1, St. Theresa's College
The Schools I Attended - Part 2, UP & Maryknoll
The Schools I Attended - Part 3, UCLA 

Read also

The Bachelors and Femina Days of Cebu - Memorabilia photos
Old Photographs and Memories  

Saying Goodbye to Papa
Where the Daydreaming Came From 
Death of a Carnival Queen

tags: Philippines, literature, writing, novels, fiction, writers, authors, Cecilia Manguerra Brainard, Filipina, UCLA Writers Program, Cebu, Visayas

No comments: