Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update Fund Raiser for Growing Up Filipino II - more

I feel gratified that more people have contacted me, wanting to support the publication of Growing Up Filipino II:

John and Elizabeth Allen, Carol Ojeda-Kimbrough, and Carolyn Williams contacted me last week. Here's the message from Carolyn Williams, Director of the Writers House in Rutgers University:

"I'm eager to help the publication of Growing Up Filipino II, but I've only just put my check in the mail. I hope it's not too late to include me!
Carolyn Williams
Director, Writers House
Rutgers University"

Special thanks to the following Sponsors whose support makes possible the publication of Growing Up Filipino: More Stories for Young Adults:

John and Elizabeth Allen
Christopher Brainard Law Offices – www.christopherbrainard.com
Emmanuel Gonzalez
Barbara Lim
In memory of Arcadio, Maria, Sylvestre, and Celerina
Carol Ojeda-Kimbrough
Marily Y. Orosa
Remy’s on Temple Art & Garden – www.remysontemple.com
Tony Robles – www.tony-robles.com
Studio 5
Carolyn Williams, Director, Writers House, Rutgers University - http://wh.rutgers.edu/

No comments: