Sunday, September 14, 2008

MANILA BOOK FAIR - ANVIL BOOTH

Marily Orosa sent me pictures of the Anvil Booth in the book fair in Manila. Some 40 authors, Marily and I included, have their photos featured. Our picture is sandwiched between the photo of Felice Sta. Maria, looking intent and sultry, and Linda Panlilio in a formal dress. I think I have a double-chin in the picture, but Marily says, "We look nice. We look young and natural and happy and confident. No, I dont think you have double chin." Marily is my good friend, you can guess.

I'm assuming that the books Marily and I co-edited, A La Carte Food & Fiction and Behind the Walls: Life of Convent Girls are featured, plus my other books by Anvil: Contemporary Fiction by Filipinos in America, Cecilia's Diary, Journey of 100 Years, and Growing Up Filipino (Philippine edition).





No comments: