Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Photos Pasadena Daughter: Children of Merwyn McKay Bergquist

L-r: Merwyn and her mother Blanche

In an earlier blog I mentioned that I'm working on a Power Point Presentation about my mother-in-law, Merwyn McKay Bergquist, who passed away last February 8, 2017.

I'm sharing pictures of her as a young mother and of her six children. She had her twins in 1942, and her youngest child in 1964.  (In 1942, World War II was going on; in 1964, the Civil Rights Movement was happening.)




The pictures above were taken in the 1940s, and the pictures below were taken in the 1960s.







 The following are pictures of Merwyn her second husband, Oscar Albin Bergquist, Jr.. I especially love the black and white picture below, taken after they got married.




 I'm still working on my presentation and have more pictures to share, so stay tuned.

Tags: #MerwynBergquist, Pasadena, family, California, women

Read also:
  




No comments: