Thursday, January 5, 2017

Indian Wedding Part 1: #AndrewLovesSwapna









They had their Indian wedding last December, which was why we visited India.


There are many pictures, so I'll share them in chronological order, starting with the young folks having fun at a club in Hyderabad. I'll have a second blog entry as well. Click on the picture to make it bigger.














       At the bigger gathering, there were rituals and celebration.  
































































Family members and friends took turns presenting Bollywood dances.  Later, everyone got up to dance.











I'll have to post the other wedding pictures in another blog entry, and I'll give you the link later on.

I'll also add pictures to this entry, so check back.


Read also:


       Tags: Indian wedding, India, Bollywood, #AndrewlovesSwapna

       This is all for now,

        Cecilia
       











No comments: