Friday, November 11, 2016

Pictures: Cecilia Manguerra Brainard and Friends


I was with friends recently and am sharing some pictures. It was a good time to bond with old friends because the loss of Hillary Clinton presidential big in the US has made me and many friends sad and concerned.




The picture above show Linda Marsa and Linda Venis, friends from the Writers Program of UCLA Extension.

The writer, Nadine Sarreal, visited me the day after Election Day when we were reeling from Hillary Clinton's loss. After a nice lunch at The Terrace, a walk on the pier, tea, short bread cookies, and prayer, we felt better. (There's a picture of Nadine and my cat Tesla.)





Last weekend, I saw classmates from high school and college at the Skyline Hills Library where I gave a presentation. That's Maryknoller, Bing Velasco Jacala to my right and St. Theresa's College graduate Vivian Yang Chua to my left. It was a delight to see these old friends.



Folks, I'm still trying to digest the Trump victory in the US and may remain stunned for a while.
For now, this is all. 


Read also



No comments: