Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cat Pictures: Che and Tesla as Yin and Yang


Every day my two cats make me laugh or smile. Today I caught them napping, curled up this way, looking like the Yin and Yang Symbol.

From Wikipedia: "In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang describes how opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another."





The image of the symbol is courtesy of Wikipedia.


Read also
Pet Therapy: The Healing and Creative Powers of Cat Purring
My "Boys" - Che and Tesla
My Non-Ninja Cats and this Southern California heat wave
My literary cat reading "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
Cats reading "To Kill a Mockingbird"
Tags: cats, pets, picture, photos, yin-yang, forces, yin and yang, Chinese philosopy

This is all for now,
Cecilia





No comments: